Escape to a Mediterranean paradise every time you head to bed with the eye-catching vibrant design of the Elegance Reversible Quilt Cover Set from Amsons.
The Elegant Quilt Cover Sets Features:
- Elegant Quilt Cover set Elegance, is mde of Pure cotton percale for natural strength and durability to withstand years of daily use and repeated washing.
- Cotton percale feels crisp, clean, and soft-to-touch for luxurious comfort while you sleep.
- Lightweight and breathable material will feel cool on warmer days and warm on cooler nights for year-round usability in a range of climates.
- Quilt cover is printed with eye-catching geometric patterning in alternating bands of green, mustard, and grey colouring for a bold display that instantly brightens up your sleep space.
- Pillow cases showcase the same patterning in bands of green and grey for perfect coordination.
- Both the quilt cover and pillow cases reverse to a simpler diamond print in grey on a light grey base for all-over good looks. Flip from one side to the other for a quick and easy style update when needed, this makes it even more elegant quilt cover set.
- Hidden plastic snap closures to one end for easy removal and replacement of your quilt without detracting from the overall look of the quilt cover.
- Machine washable for a low-maintenance bedding option.
- Versatile design works in both adult and children’s bedrooms alike for a design the whole family can enjoy.
Elegant Quilt Cover Set Package Details:
- 1 x Quilt Cover
- 1 x Matching Pillowcase (Single)
- 2 x Matching Pillowcase (Double) (Queen) (King) (Super King)
Sizes available in Elegant Quilt Cover Sets:
- Single Size (140 x 210)cm
- Double Size (180 x 210)cm
- Queen Size (210 x 210)cm
- King Size (240 x 210) cm
- Super King Size (270 x 240) cm
- Standard Pillowcase Size (48 x 74)cm Per Pair
Materials and Composition
- 100% Cotton Construction
Product Care Instruction:
Care instructions vary based on the constructions of each fabric and product so we have compiled some basic guidelines.
How to dry ?
Please line dry all the bed linen in shade and DO NOT dry in direct sunlight.
What detergent should you use?
We recommend you wash this item separately before first use. Use a mild detergent and wait until it is fully diluted in the water before putting the item in the washing machine. Undiluted detergents can cause staining on the fabric. Read the amount recommended on the laundry liquid bottle or box to determine how much to use.
We recommend using a detergent that is free from Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs). This is a very common ingredient in most of the detergents and is great for keeping whites white, however can also weaken and discolour certain fabric fibres. We recommend using a eucalyptus based detergent such as wool wash which you can find in your local supermarket.
Should you use fabric softener?
Fabric softener is not necessary for this item.
How do I remove stains?
We recommend cleaning stains as quickly as possible after they appear, although we understand etiquette might sometimes prevent this. Try to not strenuously scrub the stain away, but rather to gently soak, wash or blot it out, this process can be repeated until optimum results are obtained. It is easier to remove stains from natural as opposed to synthetic fabrics because the natural fibres are living and more accepting of attention. Once a stain is truly set, however, it is often difficult to remove.
When a fabric comes in contact with bleach or benzoyl peroxide it will permanently stain/discolour. If the discolouration is a green hue it is due to bleach and if it is an orange hue then it is due to peroxide exposure. As these ingredients are known to be in certain skin and acne treatments, we recommend you be aware of the potential staining and take necessary precautions to avoid permanently damaging your linen.
What water temperature is best?
Amsons recommends that this product be laundered using a warm gentle machine wash at 40 degrees. The warm water temperature setting is more effective at removing dirt and natural body oils and more importantly in removing chemical residue of the detergents from the fabric. Detergent residue will deteriorate the fabric fibres if they are not rinsed out properly.
The gentle wash cycle protects the fibres used in our product construction. With the slow cycle, the products are left in the washing machine for a longer period of time ensuring dirt and body oils are removed completely and all detergent is rinsed out of the fabric properly.
By not overloading the washing machine, avoiding excess heat, detergent and any additives, and choosing gentle cycles and thorough rinses, you will protect your item from stress and damaging surface residue.
Should you put this item in the dryer?
Air drying is best for the longevity of this item, but can sometimes leave the fabric feeling a bit stiff to the touch. If you plan to air dry, 10-12 minutes on medium heat in the dryer before you hang them out to dry helps to re-orient the fibres after washing and leave a soft finish on the surface of the fabric.
When drying in the dryer, please avoid overloading the machine. Drying items in smaller loads allows for even drying. Tumble dry for no longer than 20 minutes on the low or medium heat setting. Repeat this process for the remaining items. Remember to be cautious as to not over dry your items as this will weak their fibres and potentially cause them to deteriorate.
Remove the items from the dryer while they are still slightly damp. Spread them out neatly on the bed or hang them over a railing or shower curtain rod to finish air-drying. Gravity will do the work of eliminating nearly all wrinkles. The cool, gentle flutter of a ceiling fan is also great for the final stage of drying.
Please always ensure your item is completely dry before storing to prevent any dampness and mildew.
Can you iron this item?
If you do choose to iron your item, we recommend that you use your iron on a warm setting. Please avoid ironing directly on any decorative panels, studs or buttons.
Can you dry clean this item?
We recommend that you do not dry clean this item.
By following our recommended care instructions you will prolong the life of your purchase and be able to enjoy it for many years to come.
NOTE: If there is any issue with the item please let us know with in 30 days of purchase as we won’t be able to full fill any concerns after this period.
Please Bear in Mind That Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Colour Due to the Lighting During Photo Shoot or the Monitor’s Display.